Dolc d'englora

€ 14,90
Op voorraad
SKU
V1224
-
Impressions of the winemaker It is the most subtle, atipic and particular wine of our family. We have tried with this wine to define very much the character of the area and to recover, applying modern techniques, the long time ago so famous sweet wines of the area. Finally, we have tried to skilfully combine the power with all of our grapes´s sweetness. The “crianza” is done separately for each variety and using for each one the most suitable origin and barrel toast. The aging period has been 18 months. 100% of the barrels used in the aging process come from the Allier, Tronçais and Centre French forests. The toast degrees are 92% medium, and the remaining 8% extra-high toast. The barrels age is 0 and 1 year. The grapes for this elaboration come from aged vineyards: 70 year old Grenache, 50 year old Carignen.
Meer informatie
Manufacturer Baronia Del Montsant
Grape Carignan
Origin Controled DOC
Review Good points in different guides and many taste remarks as much national and international magazines.
Drinking Temperature Nee
FoodPairing Dessert
Gambera Rossi Nee
Schrijf uw eigen review
U plaatst een review over:Dolc d'englora
Uw waardering
Andere producten die mogelijk iets voor u zijn!
Copyright © 2013-present Magento, Inc. All rights reserved.